Rockbrook has delivered an Integrated Facilities Management System to the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland HQ.
This turnkey solution will reduce the sites energy consumption by monitoring and regulating all site mechanical & electrical components in real time.
The system is formed on a KNX backbone; it is fully automated and has a remote dial in function. This approach makes scheduling and control of building services a very simple task.
Within the PSI building we have incorporated the following systems to create the iFMS:
- Energy Management
- Energy Monitoring
- Co² sensor in rooms for improved air quality
- Lighting Control System
- Emergency Lighting
- Integrated Security
- Access Control
- Intruder Detection
- Disabled Refuge – “intercom system”
- Nurse call system
- Intruder detection
- AV with iPad control
The key benefits seen with this system are:
- Cost reductions
- Reduced operation & maintenance costs
- Enhanced security and tracking through integrated security
- Increased comfort levels for employees
- Flexibility, the system can expand as necessary to accommodate new functions
- Reduced risk as all systems are pre-designed to work together
- Non vendor specific, as technology changes components can be upgraded seamlessly